Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TON's first presentation


Capriccio diagram and space analysis



 In this capriccio I strengthen the mysterious quality of the background by bringing the mist in the background to the main space.

 In this image I strengthen the abandoned space on the right of the image by adding the "white rabbit" to the image. This would raise the curiosity and imagination about of the viewer.

 In this I change the scale of the people in the image to change the spatial quality of the whole scene.

In this I make each painting into real tunnel, that could lead to variety of space.


This one is my final one, What if the whole space was just a room with perspective drawing?


Diagram for capriccio 2



The actual image has no people, which make it a very sacred space. In this i decided to added people 
to make the space an active space.

 In this I change the scene if actually this space is located on a very high mountain. To change the type of inhabitants of the space.

In this one I try to make the image of the scene during the day time, where are the clouds are gone.

 In this one I try to create a nice scene when all the buildings are glowing.

 This is the final one, this what would happen when you cut a section through the scene!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Ton!
    I've attached images from the two churches in Rome that I was talking about today. Check it out.
    F

    ReplyDelete