Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ancient Rome by Pannini

 1) I try to bring the mist in the background into the main space, which would create mysterious
     atmosphere
 2) In this I try to make the people to look like statues
3) I try to change people into golden transparency color, to create the ghost like feeling
    to create the feeling of old memories
 4) In this I added modern people and scale down to the scale of the paintings, to change the paintings
     into real space.
 5) In this I removed all the people
 6) In this image I try to change the background into real paintings
 7) I replaced the day sky into night sky!!
 8) Here I try to make the sunlight in the painting stronger, to increase the temperature in the
     painting.
 9) I removed all the frames, and try to make each paintings connected to each other to become one.


10) These are my experimentation about different color frames.

1 comment:

  1. I think the one where you remove all the people is the most powerful one! Very simple and very effective. It has the strongest atmospheric effect I think. Perhaps you could start making changes based of that one? I would also like to see some more radical spatial changes. Introducing a new space on the right? or in the background. It might also be powerful to take all the images in the frames out. Erasing the ornamentation and simply remain with the "shape" and form of things. And then work from there introducing a completely new kind of space. Remember that you should aim to find an atmospheric quality that you feel so passionate about that you could conciser building and entire project on it.

    ReplyDelete