Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Architectural Fantasy : Clerisseau Charles-Louis

 Architectural Fantasy : Clerisseau Charles-Louis


ORINAL PHOTO : This picture depicts the routines of the villagers at the abandoned building. 
The atmosphere in this picture is tranquil and at the same time full of vitality.



 1. I tried to change the time from morning to evening by changing the color of the sky



2. I tried to change the location of this place by changing the background.



3. I tried to move this building up from the ground upwards the mountain by replacing the pond with a cliff.


4. I tried to make this place looks more scary and desperate by changing these people to be spirits.


5. I changed the pond to be a hot spring by adding some steam.


6. I tried to make this normal pond to be a magic pond by adding some glitters, so this make the atmosphere to be sacred and the people seems to be hopeful. 


7. I tried to changing the reality to be a mock-up scene by adding a few lines, so these people would look like marionettes on the stage.


8. I changed the background to be a little bit darker so this make the atmosphere to be gloomy and desperate. And people seems to be more hurried than in the original photo. 


9. I added a no photography sign on the wall (left side of the picture) so it seems like this painting was painted recently.


10. I added red ropes into this picture pretending this place as a museum, and this painting was painted recently.


11. I tried to changing this building into a haunted place by removing all the people and darken the image. But at the same time it could be just a peaceful and clam place.

No comments:

Post a Comment